Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Clearpath is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Cloud Team in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate should have several years’ experience in a senior engineering role with hands on experience working with Cisco, VMware, and various storage vendors. Candidates must demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies and grow beyond their current knowledge base. We are looking for a flexible team player as this role is dynamic and an individual will move from customer implementations, to providing support for junior staff, to doing performance analysis all in the same day and interacting with different teams.
- Implement various technologies to support our Cloud platform.
- Deploy new technologies as required to support new customer initiatives.
- Provision new customers as they come on board including solution design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Daily alert monitoring and reporting on the overall health of the platform.
- Performance analysis and recommendations regarding bottlenecks and performance issues in the environment.
- Act as tier 3 escalation for the Cloud platform.
- Document changes to the platform and assist in the creation of processes for Cloud Operations.
Requirements & Experience
- U.S Citizen
- 7+ Years of senior datacenter engineering experience
- 5+ Years managing a network utilizing BGP, OSPF, various VPN’s, and various firewalls
- 5+ Years of various operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Unix
- 2+ Year of capacity planning and performance analysis
Desired Background & Skills
- Extensive experience with VMware in a moderate to large infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of third party VMware integrations including but not limited to Veeam, Zerto, and Morpheus.
- Experience in Multi-tenant / shared environments with Cisco and VMWare technologies.
- Strong understanding of storage platforms from vendors such as Dell EMC, Pure, HP, or Netapp.
- Experience with implementing and using various monitoring tools to measure performance.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]