Location: Reston, VA
Position Type: Full Time
Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Clearpath Solutions Group is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Exchange/Active Directory consultant. The candidate that fills this position will need experience in Enterprise Active Directory/Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013. The candidate should be proficient in design, installation and trouble shooting Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013. Must have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory on 2003/2008/2012 Server and Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013.
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Perform data discovery and architecture/design for Exchange migration projects
- Implement Exchange, perform Exchange migrations and troubleshoot existing installations
- Integrate Exchange with load balancing, anti-spam and content filtering solutions
- 8 or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Working level knowledge of installing new VMs and configuring on VMware vSphere platform
- Developing and implementing Clustering solutions including CCR and DAG
- Developing and implementing High Availability solutions including hardware/software load balanced CAS/HUB
- Familiarity with Load Balancers such as F5, Cisco and Citrix NetScalers
- Email Domain Management. (MX, SPF, PTR, A record knowledge)
- Experience migrating from previous versions to Exchange.
- Experience with Exchange 2010/2013, including architecture and deployment of multi node DAGs. Geo redundant DAGs and server virtualization a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in consultative role to gather and understand business needs and goals from senior level executives and build Exchange solutions based on that data.
- Ability to Demonstrate aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven expertise with core Microsoft Windows enterprise components to include: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012R2
- Understanding of basic networking components – IP addressing and sub-netting, NAT, firewall technologies.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to follow through.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to follow-through on projects with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated Experience With Any Of The Following Is a Plus:
- Migrations to office 365
- Managing and implementing Microsoft DFS
- Managing and implementing Active Directory domain/forest migrations
- Managing and implementing SCCM
- Managing and implementing Lync