Position Type: Full Time
Clearpath Solutions Group is a technology integrator focused on storage, networking, and virtualization. Clearpath continues our tremendous growth story and the future is looking ever brighter for our company. We are investing in key personnel to help us achieve our vision of a full service data center services company. Due to continued growth, a strong market for our services, and a world-class reputation, we’re seeking an Inside Account Manager to join our Sales team.
The inside sales organization at Clearpath is central to all customer focused activities. As a key enabler of the overall sales team, Clearpath’s inside sales organization supports, and advances both campaigns run by the outside sales team as well as opportunities managed exclusively by the inside team. Primary responsibilities of the position include demonstrating competency in our solution set, identifying the appropriate customer solution by listening to a client’s “pain points”, quoting and closing with the technology portfolio offered by our company. This is a great entry-level position for a recent graduate or someone looking to change careers.
- 4 year degree from accredited college/university in a business related field.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Superb telephone sales personality skills
- Superb attention to detail – highly organized
- Able to multi-task and to dynamically shift priorities
- Background or understanding of IT, or IT sales experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive familiarity with common office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of basic transaction principles such as gross margin, cost and revenue
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM or similar CRM tools
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers as well as for the resellers.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Creating and delivering qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
Training Program Highlights
Stage 1: Weeks 1-4 (Basic Training)
- Follow defined training path for product portfolio represented by Clearpath
- Includes VMware, EMC, Cisco and IT fundamentals
- Demonstrate understanding of the quoting process by conducting a number of quoting exercises
- Pull pricing from distribution, convert to quote, produce for review
- Articulate the basic process of a sales campaign
- Each phase, description, what happens…etc.
- Learn and demonstrate cold-calling process
Stage 2: Weeks 5-12 (Getting your feet wet)
- Establish, and build relationships with existing clientele
- Develop leads and shadow outside account managers to learn our process of a sales campaign
- Demonstrate cold-calling capabilities to establish appointments with new clientele
- Demonstrate competency in quoting and special pricing exercises with distributor partners
Stage 3: Weeks 13 and beyond
- Continue activities from Stage 2
- Book appointments for outside sales representatives as requested
- Build sales quotations as requested
- Participate in sales campaigns for upgrades, enhancements or new opportunities
Clearpath Solutions Group is one of the leading commercial IT infrastructure solutions provider with operations in the greater DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, and Boston metro areas. With a strict focus on the commercial marketplace, we understand the technology challenges that small, medium and large businesses face. Through the use of highly efficient technologies, we help our clients become more agile, reduce cost, and remain strong in an increasingly competitive environment. Clearpath has received several recognitions for industry expertise and company growth including CRN’s Managed Servicer Provider 500 List, CRN’s Solution Provider 500, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, EMC’s 2012 SMB Partner of the Year and the Inc. Fastest Growing Companies 500/5000 Lists. Clearpath continues to grow at a blistering pace, a demonstration of our commitment to our clients.
Virtualization, Data Storage, and Data Center technologies are the core of Clearpath’s technology and service offerings. Clearpath takes a consultative approach to its client engagements which are based on gaining understanding of our clients challenges, and deep subject-matter expertise.
Websites related to our business and industry:
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]