Location: Fairfax, VA
Position Type: Full Time
This Account Manager will be responsible for covering the Fairfax, VA area.
Clearpath Solutions Group is a technology integrator focused on storage, networking, and virtualization. Clearpath continues our tremendous growth story and the future is looking ever brighter for our company. We are investing in key personnel to help us achieve our vision of a full service data center services company. Due to continued growth, a strong market for our services, and a world-class reputation, we’re seeking an Account Manager to join our Sales team.
Responsibilities: Clearpath provides businesses of all industries and sizes answers to their IT challenges through Professional Services, Hosting and IT Solutions. It is essential that the appropriate candidate understand the different dimensions of these offerings. Clearpath’s Professional Services offer IT consulting to strategize and shorten the point to finish project lifecycle and accelerate the client’s return on investment. Hosting solutions include Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), offering cloud computing technologies ideally suited to host large applications, internal applications such as ERP, Email, Financial, SharePoint, Disaster Recovery and Software Development systems. Our IT solutions set feature best-of-breed technologies, expert integration, and strategic consulting services that empower organizations through an array of solutions including primary storage, VMware virtualization, unified computing, backup and deduplication and more. Your primary function is to advise and consult our clients on the use of the Clearpath Solutions portfolio in order to make their organizations more competitive through cost reduction and increased IT capability.
- Professional communication skills; written and verbal
- Extensive familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 3 or more years in an outside sales position carrying and achieving quota
- Understanding of basic transaction principles such as gross margin, cost and revenue
- Background or understanding of IT, or IT sales experience
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM or similar CRM and forecasting tool
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mind set, plans accordingly for all activities
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence, and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Understands customer’s wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based selling. Demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer in order to remind the customer of the value of Clearpath Solutions Group
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business form existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs
- Consistently initiates regular customer contact and seeks evaluation of past performance and suggestions for improvement
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary. Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customers commitment to Clearpath Solutions Group
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography and in line with Clearpath Solutions and Hosting identified priorities.
- Develop and Increase account relationships to drive increased market share and opportunities within our top customers and prospects.
- Achieve assigned sales revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Develop innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations and messaging.
- Develop relationships inside the organization to ensure team cohesion.
Clearpath Solutions Group is one of the leading commercial IT infrastructure solutions provider with operations in the greater DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, and Boston metro areas. With a strict focus on the commercial marketplace, we understand the technology challenges that small, medium and large businesses face. Through the use of highly efficient technologies, we help our clients become more agile, reduce cost, and remain strong in an increasingly competitive environment. Clearpath has received several recognitions for industry expertise and company growth including CRN’s Managed Servicer Provider 500 List, CRN’s Solution Provider 500, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, EMC’s 2012 SMB Partner of the Year and the Inc. Fastest Growing Companies 500/5000 Lists. Clearpath continues to grow at a blistering pace, a demonstration of our commitment to our clients.
Virtualization, Data Storage, and Data Center technologies are the core of Clearpath’s technology and service offerings. Clearpath takes a consultative approach to its client engagements which are based on gaining understanding of our clients challenges, and deep subject-matter expertise.
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]