How It Works
With a Clearpath cloud backup, your data rests on an external server safely away from your office.
Using a Clearpath appliance, we replicate your data to a cloud (such as Iron Mountain, Synaptics, or S3). The appliance appears as an iSCSI target to your backup application.
Your data is compressed and safeguarded with state-of-the-art encryption to ensure only your company can access it. And, it undergoes de-duplication to minimize data redundancy, reduce storage requirements, and accelerate your cost savings.
A Clearpath cloud backup enables you to retrieve your information from anywhere – at any time – with simplicity, speed, and reliability. And, with Clearpath, you’ll have a partner with both state-of-the-art cloud expertise and strong enterprise knowledge.
Benefits of a Clearpath Cloud Backup
- Significantly lowers the cost of backing up your data
- Maintains access to your information no matter your location
- Delivers a highly scalable storage solution
- Provides advanced data protection and security
- Allows flexible upload and backup schedules
- Restores data quickly and easily
- Eliminates hardware maintenance hassles
- Enables testing without disrupting any applications
- Cuts licensing costs
- Protects against network outages or disasters
Take the Next Step
Learn why a Clearpath cloud backup could be the ideal solution for your company. Make an appointment by calling 866.892.3154 today.