Public Cloud Security
One of the most common arguments against implementing a public cloud infrastructure is security. Is operating in a public cloud environment actually
secure? Is your organization more susceptible to data breaches?
Security is always a concern when organizations contemplate a move to the public cloud. However, with the right engineers, a public cloud environment can be architected to be more secure than an on-site data center.
Clearpath’s team of experienced and professional cloud engineers has partnered with with Amazon Web Services to create network architectures for the most security-sensitive organizations. Our security tools include features such as:
What does this mean?
You receive the same, high-quality security while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) from a more traditional on-site environment.
Security Compliance Using a Public Cloud Architecture
No matter what industry you work in, we will create a compliant cloud environment tailored to your organization. From HIPAA to RSA or PCI, we have you covered.
We specialize in creating secure public cloud architecture for organizations in the following industries:
Disaster Recovery Using Public Cloud
So, how does it work?
Disaster recovery using the public cloud is based on virtualization
and takes an individualized approach to traditional disaster recovery planning
. We take your data (located off-site) to be copied and restored significantly faster using the cloud and multi-site availability.
Our disaster recovery services utilize a public cloud architecture to reduce the overall cost of a traditional D2D backup solution.
Benefits of DR Using Public Cloud
- Fast performance – The ASW cloud has ultra-fast disk-based storage and file retrieval.
- No tape – Using the AWS cloud, you can eliminate the costs associated with transporting, storing, and retrieving tape media and associated tape backup software.
- Compliance – Depending on your industry (healthcare, finance, law, etc.), your disaster recovery plan may require compliance deadlines.
- Elasticity – From big data storage capabilities to unlimited applications, you can add, expire, and delete data easily in the AWS cloud.
- Security – Clearpath chooses to partner with the AWS cloud-based disaster recovery platform because of its security and reliability. Ask us about AWS certifications and audits.
- And more!
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to get started? Contact a Clearpath professional on the web to schedule a free consultation!
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private, and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center, or in one of ours.
Our background in data center and virtualization technology and partnerships with clear industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.