Benefits of a Managed Service Provider for Cloud Computing
When choosing to work with a managed service provider (MSP) for cloud computing, your organization experiences many benefits. From day-to-day patching to 24/7/365 monitoring, support, and troubleshooting of your most used applications, Clearpath has you covered.
- Focus on what matters – Leave the cloud computing capabilities and technical work to us. Our managed services for public cloud allow you to focus on running your business and reduce your TCO while streamlining your applications.
- Improve security – Our managed services for public cloud environments ensures your IT infrastructure is up to code and operates within all regulatory guidelines—from HIPAA to PCI, RSA, and more!
- Cut costs – Migrating to the cloud is no simple task, but we make it easier. We offer tiered managed services for public cloud use so we can provide your organization with the extra hand needed to take full advantage of the cloud.
Clearpath Select: Tiered Managed Services for Public Cloud
Our managed services for public cloud are available in three tiers, including:
The Silver tier includes:
- Escalation services
- SLA reporting
- 8x5 telephone support
- OS Support
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) enterprise support
The Gold tier includes everything Silver has to offer in addition to:
- 24x7 telephone support
- OS patching
- Microsoft Exchange support and admin
- Microsoft SQL support
- Compliance reporting
- Maximum four hour response time
Our Platinum tier of managed services for the cloud includes all that Gold has to offer and:
- SQL DBA on-demand
- Maximum one hour response time
Get a Free Consultation
Ready to get started? Get in touch with a Clearpath professional to get a free consultation—schedule yours today!
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private, and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center, or in one of ours.
Our background in data center and virtualization technology and partnerships with clear industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.