Speed is imperative in cybersecurity and it is one of the themes in the CrowdStrike 2019 Global Threat Report, which highlights the critical importance of speed in staying ahead of today’s rapidly evolving threats. One of the focuses of the report is “breakout time” — the window of time from when an adversary first compromises an endpoint machine to when they begin moving laterally throughout your network to reach their objective. For some adversaries, it only takes an average of 18 minutes. This begs an important question — are you able to respond quickly to attacks?
In this webinar, Sales Engineer Michael Davis will run a live demo where he’ll purposely infect a vulnerable web application, demonstrate “breakout time”, and run through detection, investigation and remediation processes.
The demo will include the various stages of malware spread including:
- Vulnerability recognition.
- Input rule exploitation.
- Progression tracking on the MITRE AT&CK framework with reconnaissance on the endpoint.
- Malicious payload delivery.
- Remote payload execution.
- Harvesting credentials.
- Remote machine exploitation through share-links.
- Hunting for valuable data.
Virtual Commercial IT – TechTalk Summit
TechTalk Summits has taken their networking events virtual (including a wine tasting with a sommelier) and Clearpath is a presenting sponsor at the upcoming Baltimore and Philadelphia Virtual Commercial IT events.
Clearpath CTO Felix Vargas will be presenting on how Clearpath helps guide companies on their digital transformation journeys with a mix of strategic planning support, professional services, cloud solutions, and managed service offerings. This presentation will also cover:
- How we work with companies utilizing a wide variety of solutions and offerings to helps integrate automation.
- Develop CI/CD best practices.
- Incorporate cloud management tools and streamline DevOps with production.
Clearpath Solutions Group announced that CRN has recognized Clearpath as a 2020 Triple Crown Award winner. CRN Triple Crown Award winners are among the largest IT solution providers in North America from a revenue standpoint on the Solution Provider 500 list, while ranking as one of the fastest-growing organizations in the channel with recognition on the Fast Growth 150 list, and have received the highest-level certifications from leading vendors on the Tech Elite 250 list. While it is an impressive accomplishment for a solution provider to earn a spot on any of these elite lists, being named to all three in the same year is a great honor that should receive special acknowledgment and celebration.
Clearpath announced that CRN has named Clearpath as #315 on the 2020 Solution Provider 500 list, moving up 13 spots from #328 in 2019. This annual list consists of the top 500 solution providers across North America. In 2020, Clearpath continues to evolve and expand its offerings to support the everchanging IT landscape regardless of whether your infrastructure is on-premises, in a public cloud provider or in Cleaprath’s cloud. Clearpath delivers the solutions you need for cloud, data center, network, security, enterprise mobility and digital transformation initiatives – plus a wealth of professional services around assessments, designs, implementations and upgrades via turnkey projects and staff augmentation models.
Clearpath Solutions Group, IT Solutions That Power Your Business, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company has named Clearpath to its 2020 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Elite 150 category. This popular list identifies North American solution providers that deliver operational efficiencies, IT system improvements, and a higher rate of return on investments for their customers. These accomplished MSPs work tirelessly to guide their customers and create solutions for complex IT issues.
The “new normal” needs new security. With many organizations functioning on some form of work from home policy, protecting your workforce has become more widespread. Duo’s modern access security is designed to safeguard all users, devices, and applications from anywhere – allowing you to stay focused on what you do best.
By utilizing Cisco Duo, IT teams can:
- Confirm user identities in a snap.
- Monitor the health of managed and unmanaged devices.
- Set adaptive policies tailored for your business.
- Secure remote access without a device agent.
- Provide security backed, user-friendly SSO.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas will discuss the features, capabilities, and benefits of a VxRail hyper converged infrastructure integrated with VMware’s cloud software stack. There will be a mix of whiteboarding, demos and Q & A.
This webinar discussed how VCF on VxRail allows for:
- Full stack integration with a seamless user experience.
- Automated Kubernetes infrastructure deployment.
- Automated lifecycle management for the entire cloud infrastructure stack.
- Consistent security and networking policies extended across the infrastructure.
- Flexible infrastructure deployment and networking options.
VMware’s vRealize Operations Manager (vROps) is a vital part of VMware’s Cloud Management Platform that provides end to end troubleshooting, monitoring, policy-based automation, capacity planning, and costing.
During this webinar, we cover capacity planning and the showback dashboard within vROps which are key components for IT elasticity when it comes to forecasting resource utilization and cost association related to applications.
- vROps capacity planning engine that can accurately forecast CPU, memory and storage utilization
- Enabling dashboards for out of the box costs for applications that simplify chargeback of these assets to the various owners
- “What-if Analysis” live demo
- Q&A with a vExpert
Modern enterprises demand nonstop services to power nonstop business operations. Clearpath and Veeam host a webinar discussing how Veeam Availability Orchestrator delivers a reliable, scalable and easy-to-use orchestration and automation engine, purpose-built for the business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) needs of organizations with complex environments.
This webinar covers how Veeam Availability Orchestrator gives you the ability to:
- Maximize availability with true DR from backups.
- Prove recoverability at any time.
- Satisfy compliance requirements with automated testing and supporting documentation.
- Automate DR processes to guarantee business application uptime.
Modern data center challenges require a new approach to storage infrastructure. Clearpath and Dell EMC host a presentation on Dell EMC’s newest primary storage offering, PowerStore, built with a data-centric architecture that is intelligent and adaptable, enabling IT to support any workload anywhere.
Clearpath CTO Felix Vargas and Clearpath Cloud Chief Architect and Product Manager Brian Bohn host the first part of our webinar series covering Clearpath’s Cloud solutions. Our ‘as a Service’ cloud solutions help IT departments focus on what matters, creating value through improved developer collaboration and end-user experience. We help free up IT staff from mundane tasks like patching, break/fix, and managing support contracts/licensing. On this webinar we will cover our Infrastructure as a Service, Backup as a Service, and Disaster Recovery as a Service offerings.
An introduction into VMware’s Horizon Cloud offering, which enables you to deliver virtual desktops and applications from the cloud, to any device, in any location, all from a single cloud-based control plane.
This webinar included:
- What is included in the VMware Horizon Cloud portfolio.
- Multi-cloud support that enables you to choose where virtual desktops and apps reside.
- How to “burst’ into the cloud so you can scale quickly with demand.
- Managing VMware licenses to take advantage of these cloud offerings.
- Customer use cases and best practices.
- Live product demos.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, and VMware Sr. Solutions Engineer, Darin Zook, take their original presentation on VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) deeper.
This webinar included:
- VCF Vision
- How VCF handles day zero, day one tasks
- The VCF Architecture
- VCF domain types and deployments
- VCF Customer deployment examples
The world has quickly had to adapt to remote work as the new normal, but this rapid change has let organizations’ data out of the datacenter and into the wild. This webinar covered:
- Backing up Windows in remote environments, both free and licensed models
- Microsoft 0365 and the shared responsibility model related to data management
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, and Senior Solutions Engineer at VMware, Tom Szabo, provides an introduction into VMware’s Cloud Manager Platform the vRealize suite. This use case driven presentation includes customer scenarios and demos that give a comprehensive understanding of the value the vRealize suite can bring to one’s environment.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, joined by Sr. Solutions Engineer at VMware, Darin Zook, to discuss the features, capabilities, and benefits of a VxRail hyper converged infrastructure integrated with VMware’s cloud software stack. This webinar delves into how VCF on VxRail allows for:
- Full stack integration with a seamless user experience
- Automated Kubernetes infrastructure deployment
- Automated lifecycle management for the entire cloud infrastructure stack
- Consistent security and networking policies extended across the infrastructure
- Flexible infrastructure deployment and networking options
Technology roundtable covering VMware NSX Data Center facilitated by Felix Vargas, Clearpath CTO and vExpert 2020, who was joined by various VMware experts.