Join us at Cisco Connect! This year’s online event will help attendees discover the impact of technology on local industries and markets and showcase how Cisco and Partner solutions can help their business become more secure, efficient, and competitive.
Malware attacks that take over a network and data are a growing problem for organizations of all sizes. Small and midsized businesses are often devastated.
The Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency (CISA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently issued an unprecedented joint cybersecurity advisory on the ‘increased and imminent cybercrime threat to U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers”
Register Now for our complimentary education session on the benefits of a dedicated cyber recovery vault. In this session we will cover:
- How much ransomware attacks are growing
- Proposed legislation that may make paying ransoms illegal
- We will teach you about a common language that can be spoken from IT Management to the Board Room to better address and improve your cyber incident recovery strategies
- Get educated about the general design criteria to an improved and robust cyber recovery strategy
- Learn about Dell Technologies unique and market leading approach to increasing an organizations ability to detect and recover from a ransomware attack
Join Clearpath and Dell on Thursday, December 10th for a webinar on next generation cloud data protection. Dell’s new PowerProtect data protection software and backup appliances protect your data and deliver control for modern cloud workloads across your evolving physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
PowerProtect Data Manager delivers efficient data protection capabilities that leverage the latest evolution of Dell EMC trusted protection storage architecture. PowerProtect enables faster digital transformation while giving you the assurance that you can easily safeguard and quickly unlock your data’s value.
- Best VMware Integration (new agent-less/proxy-less technology)
- Native Tool Integration (vsphere, SQL Studio, Oracle RMAN)
- Future Workload Focused (K8 and VMware Tanzu)
- Integrated Appliances Built with PPDM & Data Domain
Clearpath Solutions Group announced that CRN has recognized Clearpath as a 2020 Triple Crown Award winner. CRN Triple Crown Award winners are among the largest IT solution providers in North America from a revenue standpoint on the Solution Provider 500 list, while ranking as one of the fastest-growing organizations in the channel with recognition on the Fast Growth 150 list, and have received the highest-level certifications from leading vendors on the Tech Elite 250 list. While it is an impressive accomplishment for a solution provider to earn a spot on any of these elite lists, being named to all three in the same year is a great honor that should receive special acknowledgment and celebration.
Clearpath announced that CRN has named Clearpath as #315 on the 2020 Solution Provider 500 list, moving up 13 spots from #328 in 2019. This annual list consists of the top 500 solution providers across North America. In 2020, Clearpath continues to evolve and expand its offerings to support the everchanging IT landscape regardless of whether your infrastructure is on-premises, in a public cloud provider or in Cleaprath’s cloud. Clearpath delivers the solutions you need for cloud, data center, network, security, enterprise mobility and digital transformation initiatives – plus a wealth of professional services around assessments, designs, implementations and upgrades via turnkey projects and staff augmentation models.
Clearpath Solutions Group, IT Solutions That Power Your Business, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company has named Clearpath to its 2020 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Elite 150 category. This popular list identifies North American solution providers that deliver operational efficiencies, IT system improvements, and a higher rate of return on investments for their customers. These accomplished MSPs work tirelessly to guide their customers and create solutions for complex IT issues.
The “new normal” needs new security. With many organizations functioning on some form of work from home policy, protecting your workforce has become more widespread. Duo’s modern access security is designed to safeguard all users, devices, and applications from anywhere – allowing you to stay focused on what you do best.
By utilizing Cisco Duo, IT teams can:
- Confirm user identities in a snap.
- Monitor the health of managed and unmanaged devices.
- Set adaptive policies tailored for your business.
- Secure remote access without a device agent.
- Provide security backed, user-friendly SSO.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas will discuss the features, capabilities, and benefits of a VxRail hyper converged infrastructure integrated with VMware’s cloud software stack. There will be a mix of whiteboarding, demos and Q & A.
This webinar discussed how VCF on VxRail allows for:
- Full stack integration with a seamless user experience.
- Automated Kubernetes infrastructure deployment.
- Automated lifecycle management for the entire cloud infrastructure stack.
- Consistent security and networking policies extended across the infrastructure.
- Flexible infrastructure deployment and networking options.
VMware’s vRealize Operations Manager (vROps) is a vital part of VMware’s Cloud Management Platform that provides end to end troubleshooting, monitoring, policy-based automation, capacity planning, and costing.
During this webinar, we cover capacity planning and the showback dashboard within vROps which are key components for IT elasticity when it comes to forecasting resource utilization and cost association related to applications.
- vROps capacity planning engine that can accurately forecast CPU, memory and storage utilization
- Enabling dashboards for out of the box costs for applications that simplify chargeback of these assets to the various owners
- “What-if Analysis” live demo
- Q&A with a vExpert
Modern enterprises demand nonstop services to power nonstop business operations. Clearpath and Veeam host a webinar discussing how Veeam Availability Orchestrator delivers a reliable, scalable and easy-to-use orchestration and automation engine, purpose-built for the business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) needs of organizations with complex environments.
This webinar covers how Veeam Availability Orchestrator gives you the ability to:
- Maximize availability with true DR from backups.
- Prove recoverability at any time.
- Satisfy compliance requirements with automated testing and supporting documentation.
- Automate DR processes to guarantee business application uptime.
Modern data center challenges require a new approach to storage infrastructure. Clearpath and Dell EMC host a presentation on Dell EMC’s newest primary storage offering, PowerStore, built with a data-centric architecture that is intelligent and adaptable, enabling IT to support any workload anywhere.
Clearpath CTO Felix Vargas and Clearpath Cloud Chief Architect and Product Manager Brian Bohn host the first part of our webinar series covering Clearpath’s Cloud solutions. Our ‘as a Service’ cloud solutions help IT departments focus on what matters, creating value through improved developer collaboration and end-user experience. We help free up IT staff from mundane tasks like patching, break/fix, and managing support contracts/licensing. On this webinar we will cover our Infrastructure as a Service, Backup as a Service, and Disaster Recovery as a Service offerings.
An introduction into VMware’s Horizon Cloud offering, which enables you to deliver virtual desktops and applications from the cloud, to any device, in any location, all from a single cloud-based control plane.
This webinar included:
- What is included in the VMware Horizon Cloud portfolio.
- Multi-cloud support that enables you to choose where virtual desktops and apps reside.
- How to “burst’ into the cloud so you can scale quickly with demand.
- Managing VMware licenses to take advantage of these cloud offerings.
- Customer use cases and best practices.
- Live product demos.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, and VMware Sr. Solutions Engineer, Darin Zook, take their original presentation on VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) deeper.
This webinar included:
- VCF Vision
- How VCF handles day zero, day one tasks
- The VCF Architecture
- VCF domain types and deployments
- VCF Customer deployment examples
The world has quickly had to adapt to remote work as the new normal, but this rapid change has let organizations’ data out of the datacenter and into the wild. This webinar covered:
- Backing up Windows in remote environments, both free and licensed models
- Microsoft 0365 and the shared responsibility model related to data management
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, and Senior Solutions Engineer at VMware, Tom Szabo, provides an introduction into VMware’s Cloud Manager Platform the vRealize suite. This use case driven presentation includes customer scenarios and demos that give a comprehensive understanding of the value the vRealize suite can bring to one’s environment.
Clearpath CTO and vExpert, Felix Vargas, joined by Sr. Solutions Engineer at VMware, Darin Zook, to discuss the features, capabilities, and benefits of a VxRail hyper converged infrastructure integrated with VMware’s cloud software stack. This webinar delves into how VCF on VxRail allows for:
- Full stack integration with a seamless user experience
- Automated Kubernetes infrastructure deployment
- Automated lifecycle management for the entire cloud infrastructure stack
- Consistent security and networking policies extended across the infrastructure
- Flexible infrastructure deployment and networking options
Technology roundtable covering VMware NSX Data Center facilitated by Felix Vargas, Clearpath CTO and vExpert 2020, who was joined by various VMware experts.