What Is Disaster Recovery (DR)?
Disaster recovery is a custom designed strategy for your business to resume normal computing capabilities in as little as time possible in the event of a disaster. Your disaster recovery plan should be carefully strategized and implemented with scalability in mind, two reasons why the engineers at Clearpath Solutions Group are some of the best disaster recovery planners in the industry.
Disaster Recovery Using AWS Cloud
DRaaS, utilizing AWS cloud computing, delivers faster recovery times and multi-site availability at a fraction of the cost of conventional disaster recovery, as well as allows your most essential data (located off-site) to be copied and restored significantly faster than traditional disaster recovery services—minimizing your company’s downtime and saving you potential lost revenue in the process.
Benefits of Disaster Recovery Using AWS Cloud
The primary benefit of using AWS cloud for disaster recovery is efficiency. We will work with you to create and implement a DR plan using the AWS cloud that protects your critical IT systems without incurring the infrastructure expense of a second physical site.
The AWS cloud supports many popular disaster recovery architectures—from “pilot light” environments to “hot standby.” Other benefits include:
- Fast performance – The ASW cloud has ultra-fast disk-based storage and file retrieval.
- No tape – Using the AWS cloud, you can eliminate the costs associated with transporting, storing, and retrieving tape media and associated tape backup software.
- Compliance – Depending on your industry (healthcare, finance, law, etc.), your disaster recovery plan may require compliance deadlines.
- Elasticity – From big data storage capabilities to unlimited applications, you can add, expire, and delete data easily in the AWS cloud.
- Security – Clearpath chooses to partner with the AWS cloud-based disaster recovery platform because of its security and reliability. Ask us about AWS certifications and audits.
- And much, much more
Why Choose Clearpath Solutions Group for DR Using Public Cloud?
Clearpath offers SAN-to-SAN replication for improved reliability and ease of storage when it comes to replicating data to the AWS cloud. Our disaster recovery, utilizing the public cloud, offers flat storage costs, improved business continuity, and much more.
Schedule a Consultation for DR Using Public Cloud
Ready to get started? Give us a call or fill out a contact form to schedule a consultation for disaster recovery using public cloud storage—[phone].
Learn More About Clearpath
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private, and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center, or in one of ours.
Our background in data center and virtualization technology and partnerships with clear industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.