Location: Remote - US Based
Position Type: Full Time
Clearpath Solutions Group is a technology integrator focused on storage, networking, and virtualization. Clearpath continues our tremendous growth story and the future is looking ever brighter for our company. We are investing in key personnel to help us achieve our vision of a full service data center services company. Due to continued growth, a strong market for our services, and a world-class reputation, we’re seeking a network engineer to join our growing Professional Services Team. The role requires an understanding of routing protocols, ACL configuration, network troubleshooting, and extensive hands-on experience with Cisco switches, routers, firewalls including ASA and Palo Alto, and other devices. Extensive knowledge of IOS, IOS-XE, NSX-V, NSX-T, BGP, and MPLS are required.
The successful candidate should be comfortable in customer-facing scenarios, with the ability to clearly communicate and document their efforts. Candidates should have a strong command of the entire Cisco product line, specifically Nexus 1K/5K/7K,9K, Catalyst Switches, and ISR/ASR routers.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Education Level – Bachelors degree
- 10+ years of Cisco-specific network implementation and administration experience.
- CCIE a must, multiple professional-level certifications preferred.
- Superior fault analysis, strong troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead technical discussions and design sessions with customers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, adhere to deadlines, ability to both work independently and as a team.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective client management (internal or external) skills.
- Additional training in Amazon Web Services, Dell Networking preferred.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Design, deploy, and troubleshoot mid- and large-scale network deployments.
- Configure networking hardware to the latest industry and manufacturer standards and best practices.
- Work extensively with Project Managers on tasks and milestones.
- Work closely with Operations Manager, Project Managers, and other NOC members to services customer’s implementation and consulting needs.
- Some local travel is required occasionally in northern VA/DC/MD.