Clearpath provides businesses of all industries and sizes answers to their IT challenges with a combination of Professional Services, Managed Services and IT Solutions. It is essential that the appropriate candidate understand the different dimensions of these offerings.
Clearpath’s Professional Services offer IT consulting to strategize and shorten the point to finish project lifecycle and accelerate the client’s return on investment. Managed services supplement the client’s internal staff by offloading activities that extend our clients’ capabilities. Our IT solution offerings feature best-of-breed technologies with expert integration covering Cloud Solutions (Public, Private, and Hybrid), Virtualization and Networking Technologies, Security Solutions, Unified Communications, Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions and more.
Your primary function is to advise and consult our clients on the use of the Clearpath Solutions portfolio in order to make their organizations more competitive through cost reduction and increased IT capability. Major responsibilities of the role include account management, business development, customer support, and quota attainment.
- 2 or more years in an outside sales position carrying and achieving quota
- Understanding of basic transaction principles such as gross margin, cost and revenue
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM and forecasting tool
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business from existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs
- Demonstrated successful experience selling data center, networking, security, virtualization, backup, and/or disaster recovery solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography and in line with Clearpath’s identified priorities
- Develop and Increase account relationships to drive increased market share and opportunities within our top customers and prospects
- Achieve assigned sales revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Develop innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations and messaging
- Work hand in hand with the inside sales team and engineering teams to ensure that quotes are accurate and project scope is correct
- Engage with Vendor Sales Representatives daily, building mutually beneficial relationships
- Develop and implement territory growth plans working with marketing
- Attend marketing event as the face of Clearpath
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org