Position Type: Full Time
Location: Reston, VA or Balitmore, MD
Clearpath Solutions group is seeking a sales specialist to focus on emerging technologies and services. This person will interface with our core sales teams, customers and prospects to focus on our emerging technology portfolio. Your job will be to educate our customers on these emerging technologies and services, manage the sales cycle for them, and work hand-in-hand with both our sales and marketing teams to evangelize our emerging portfolio.
- Develop and Increase account relationships to drive increased market share and opportunities within our top clients and prospects using emerging portfolio
- Achieve assigned sales revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations and messaging
- Develop relationships inside the organization to ensure team cohesion
- Develop customer relationships independent of core account team
- Prospecting and identification of clients based on specific IT needs. To include prospecting through relationships, and engagement of clients at social activities.
- Engage with manufacturer representatives and position key technologies to prospects and clients
- Articulate the Clearpath value proposition to our clients and business partners
- Competently manage a technology campaign focused on virtualization, primary storage, backup and recovery systems, or disaster recovery initiatives.
- Conduct oneself as a competent sales professional – including:
- Research of our clients – ability to develop a client profile and to understand the psychology and history of purchasing decisions
- Develop a strong base of knowledge on Clearpath’s product portfolio including EMC, Cisco and VMware technologies and product lines
- Diligent preparation for meetings, follow-up with clients and partners, and follow-through on commitments made to the above
- Demonstrate mastery of presentation skills, including the capability to message to our client regarding our company, solutions and partnerships
- Work closely with the Clearpath team to ensure that the delivery of technology and professional services is done in line with client expectations
- Professional communication skills; written and verbal
- Extensive familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- 2 or more years in an outside sales position carrying and achieving quota
- Understanding of basic transaction principles such as gross margin, cost and revenue
- Background or understanding of IT, or IT sales experience
- 4 year degree from accredited college/university
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM or similar CRM and forecasting tool
- Self motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to clients, sees the opportunities in clients and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Understands client’s wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based selling. Demonstrates a continued personal concern for the client in order to remind the client of the value of Clearpath
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business form existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs
- Consistently initiates regular client contact and seeks evaluation of past performance and suggestions for improvement
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a client’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary. Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with clients.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the clients commitment to Clearpath
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once
Clearpath Benefits Include
- Guaranteed base salary plus an excellent commission program.
- Expense Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days
- Flexible work schedule
- Auto Allowance
Clearpath is a technology solutions provider aligned with premier technology manufacturers such as Cisco, DellEMC, and VMware. We maintain the highest competency and accreditations, delivering a unique capability to consult, design and deploy technology infrastructure that is robust and reduces TCO for our clients. Clearpath received numerous accolades over it’s five years in business and was named to the Inc 500 and Inc 5000 in 2010 and 2011. Clearpath has also been named #8 on the Fast Growth 100 by CRN and to the VAR 500. We serve clients in the Mid Atlantic region.
It is the policy of Clearpath to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clearpath will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
To apply, please forward a letter of interest, resume, and references to 217-MH420@apply.maxhire.net