Location: Reston, VA
Position Type: Full Time
Clearpath Solutions Group is a technology integrator focused on storage, networking, and virtualization. Clearpath continues our tremendous growth story and the future is looking ever brighter for our company. We are investing in key personnel to help us achieve our vision of a full service data center services company. Due to continued growth, a strong market for our services, and a world-class reputation, we’re seeking new technical project managers to coordinate implementation and integration activities within our client base.
Leveraging a proven project management methodology, a strong technical background and the support of their peers, our team members work closely with our clients to implement technology solutions that deliver improved efficiencies for our clients. At Clearpath, our Project Managers are responsible for engaging with clients, developing and maintaining project plans, coordination of client and staff activities, managing project timelines, dependencies, risk, and deliverables, and ultimately driving projects to successful completion.
- As a Clearpath Technical Project Manager, this person will manage multiple technical projects simultaneously and act as the Clearpath Client’s primary point of contact throughout the duration of the project
- Lead project meetings with external clientele, develop presentations and participate in whiteboard sessions
- Using Microsoft Project and similar tools, develop detailed project plans by determining project objectives, technology and process dependencies, implementation process, project timeline, resource schedules, and subsequent assignment
- Conduct multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to task and deliverable deadlines
- Communicate with internal and external clients on a professional level
- Prepares and disseminates internal and Client facing communication, such as project status reports, work plans and requirements documents
- Upkeep of Client satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the engagement
- Identification of potential product and services opportunities while engaged with external Clients
- Confirm project outcomes by working with the implementation consultant(s) to generate a Test & Acceptance Plan, disseminate to Client, and drive its execution
- Develop an understanding of infrastructure technologies, including storage, networking, virtualization, and associated implementation and migration processes, as well as the latest project management practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required
- 2+ years experience successfully managing datacenter and complex IT projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, direct your own activities, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective client management (internal or external) skills
- Experience with leading datacenter refresh projects such as Microsoft Exchange upgrade, Activity Directory upgrades, or other technology refresh activities.Desired Skills/Qualifications:Technical knowledge and experience of one or more of the following:
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Clearpath Solutions Group is one of the leading commercial IT infrastructure solutions provider with operations in the greater DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, and Boston metro areas. With a strict focus on the commercial marketplace, we understand the technology challenges that small, medium and large businesses face. Through the use of highly efficient technologies, we help our clients become more agile, reduce cost, and remain strong in an increasingly competitive environment. Clearpath has received several recognitions for industry expertise and company growth including CRN’s Managed Servicer Provider 500 List, CRN’s Solution Provider 500, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, EMC’s 2012 SMB Partner of the Year and the Inc. Fastest Growing Companies 500/5000 Lists. Clearpath continues to grow at a blistering pace, a demonstration of our commitment to our clients.
Virtualization, Data Storage, and Data Center technologies are the core of Clearpath’s technology and service offerings. Clearpath takes a consultative approach to its client engagements which are based on gaining understanding of our clients challenges, and deep subject-matter expertise.
Clearpath primarily leverages technology solutions based on EMC, VMware, and Cisco Systems product lines.
Clearpath offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide employee healthcare and dental insurance options, vision discount plans, as well as free long-term disability and life insurance coverage. We provide a 401k retirement plan. Clearpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, simply email your resume and cover letter to 173-MH420@apply.maxhire.net