Position Type: Full Time
Clearpath Solutions Group is a technology integrator focused on cloud solutions (private, public, hybrid), data storage, networking and virtualization. Clearpath continues our tremendous growth story and the future is looking ever brighter for our company. We are investing in key personnel to help us achieve our vision of a full service data center services company. Due to continued growth, a strong market for our services, and a world-class reputation, we’re seeking an Inside Account Representative to join our Sales team.
The inside sales organization at Clearpath is central to all customer focused activities. As a key enabler of the overall sales team, Clearpath’s inside sales organization supports, and advances both campaigns run by the outside sales team as well as opportunities managed exclusively by the inside team. This is a great entry-level position for a recent graduate or someone looking to change careers.
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Following up on marketing generated leads and setting appointments for outside account managers
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- 4 year degree from accredited college/university in a business related field.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Superb telephone sales personality skills
- Superb attention to detail – highly organized
- Able to multi-task and to dynamically shift priorities
- Background or understanding of IT, or IT sales experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive familiarity with common office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of basic transaction principles such as gross margin, cost and revenue
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM or similar CRM tools
Training Program Highlights
Stage 1: Weeks 1-4 (Basic Training)
- Follow defined training path for product portfolio represented by Clearpath
- Includes VMware, EMC, Cisco and IT fundamentals
- Articulate the basic process of a sales campaign
- Each phase, description, what happens…etc.
- Learn and demonstrate cold-calling process
Stage 2: Weeks 5-12 (Getting your feet wet)
- Develop leads and shadow outside account managers to learn our process of a sales campaign
- Demonstrate cold-calling capabilities to establish appointments with new clientele
Stage 3: Weeks 13 and beyond
- Continue activities from Stage 2
- Book appointments for outside sales representatives as requested
- Participate in sales campaigns for upgrades, enhancements or new opportunities
To apply, please forward a letter of interest, resume, and references to 203-MH420@apply.maxhire.net