What Is a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)?
A disaster recovery plan (DRP) is a custom designed plan for your organization to resume normal computing capabilities in as little as time possible. DRPs must be meticulously planned and designed with scalability in mind, two reasons why the engineers at Clearpath Solutions Group are some of the industry’s best disaster recovery planners in the market.
A disaster recovery plan from Clearpath is composed of:
- An in-depth understanding of your organization and its activities, from how your data infrastructure is configured to how your resources interact with one another.
- An assessment of your data infrastructure’s most vulnerable areas. This includes everything from general operating procedures to hardware and software and what data security processes are currently in place—like firewalls, for example.
- A clear understanding of how your organization could be affected in the event of a disaster.
- A plan to design and implement a DRP that improves the continuity process and minimize company downtime. This includes the prioritization of both short-term and long-term recovery plans to ensure your most critical applications resume operation as quick as possible.
- A regular testing schedule to continually monitor and update your disaster recovery plan as your organization evolves.
Benefits of a Disaster Recovery Plan
Implementing a disaster recovery plan provides many benefits to your organization, including:
- Flexibility – You can choose a range of services to be included in your disaster recovery plan, including real-time failover and replicated backups.
- Cost-effectiveness – A disaster recovery plan requires no additional equipment or software. Simply use our service and to replace traditional capital and operating expenditures.
- Reliability – Protect critical applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, websites, and CRM systems in addition to recovering documents, databases, and full applications.
- Compatibility. Cloud computing services allow your organization to implement a disaster recovery plan in self-managed or fully-managed recovery service from anywhere with an Internet connection
At Clearpath Solutions Group, we guarantee the specified recovery times and recovery level objectives outlined in our DRPs.
Contact a Clearpath consultant to learn more about disaster recovery and DRaaS—(866) 892–3154(866) 892–3154.
Comprehensive DRaaS Services from Clearpath
Clearpath helps you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing your efficiency and decreasing costs. As an industry leader in data infrastructure technologies and solutions, we specialize in creating a unified computing system, managing private and public cloud systems, combining private and public clouds for hybrid solutions, and building, implementing, and supporting a virtualized IT environment.
We believe it’s our job to ensure you see a high return on investment from your technology infrastructure. Because of this dedication, DRaaS is vital to the long-term success of your organization in the event of a disaster. Whether your disaster is a hurricane, fire, or theft from a disgruntled employee, we can help.
- Guaranteed 99.99% system uptime and availability
- Proven success with companies in many industries
- Flexible disaster recovery solutions
- Custom DRP design, and implementation
- Comprehensive DRaaS throughout your IT lifecycle
- Partnerships with industry leaders like Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, VMware, and Amazon Web Services
Disaster Recovery Plans for Any Industry
We offer disaster recovery planning services for a variety of industries, including:
Don’t see your industry listed? Don’t worry, we can still help! to speak with one of our technology consultants about DRaaS.
Schedule a Consultation with Clearpath
If you’re ready to get started, fill out a contact form or call us at (866) 892–3154(866) 892–3154 to schedule a disaster recovery plan consultation with a Clearpath consultant.
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private, and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center, or in one of ours.
Our background in data center and virtualization technology and partnerships with clear industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.