What Is Advanced Data Center Cost Modeling?
Put simply, data center cost modeling outlines the cost to design, deploy, and maintain your data center technologies. This includes:
- Power distribution units and cabling – Powering your data center is not as easy as plugging in a surge protector and turning it on. We help you determine what power distribution units are needed to run your data center in a cost-efficient manner.
- Data center cooling – Keeping your data center at the proper temperature ensures servers and other hardware equipment never overheat.
- Fire suppression – A fire could result in your entire data center being destroyed. Installing a commercial fire sprinkler system is out of the question and will ruin your equipment. We help you find cost-effective solutions.
- Storage – As you collect more and more data, you need more and more storage to house your organization’s data and files.
- Hardware – How much will the hardware needed to run the proper software applications cost on a monthly basis? Annually? Our consultants provide answers to this, and more.
- Managed hosting – From private dedicated servers to ensuring 99.99 percent maximum uptime for your data center, let us provide you with the knowledge to select managed hosting within your budget.
- And more
Why Choose Clearpath Solutions Group?
Our highly experienced consultants can assist you with all aspects of data center technologies, including planning, cost modeling, and more! Just talk to us about your specific needs. We will build a tailored IT infrastructure that is scalable and allows you to maximize your software, hardware, and human resources.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to get started? Give us a call or contact a Clearpath professional online to schedule a free consultation for advanced data center cost modeling today!
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private, and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect, and manage your organization’s most valuable asset—information—while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center, or in one of ours.
Our background in data center and virtualization technology and partnerships with clear industry leaders such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.