Resources are limited. Most organizations are overwhelmed with day-to-day operation of their networks. With shrinking staff and budget, many are unable to adjust strategy even as technology evolves.
The normal process of business causes your network to constantly transform. Do you have a clear assessment of this impact? Do you understand the resultant changes on your network from technologies such as virtualization, proliferation of mobile devices, increased volumes of data to manage and backup, voice, video and other bandwidth hungry technologies?
If you’re able to answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from Clearpath’s Network Assessment Services:
- Have you recently had a change in network staff?
- Are you planning to deploy a new production application in your enterprise?
- Have you virtualized your server infrastructure, but not your network?
- Is your network equipment aging and unable to support future needs?
- Are you preparing to virtualize Tier 1 applications and need to ensure maximum performance?
- Are you preparing to undertake a desktop virtualization initiative?
- Do you have a strategy for your network?
Our network assessment services will help you identify problems before they impact your users and applications. Our methodology uses five primary phases and includes the following:
- Current State Evaluation
- Gap Analysis
- Configuration Audit
- Capacity Planning
- Roadmap and Recommendations