Every day, your employees are bringing their personally owned devices to work, and many want to use them to do their jobs. This trend, known as BYOD, places extra demand on your network, particularly on security and wireless systems. In this presentation, Eric Stuhl, CCIE #16349 (Routing and Switching / Security), will discuss how Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) prepares your network for BYOD:
- Connect devices to your organization’s network, wherever the devices are located
- Automate the addition of new devices to your network
- Enforce policy across all of the devices on the network
- Manage wired, wireless, VPN, and security with a “single pane of glass” network management tool
Automated features result in a seamless user experience and more secure devices by controlling when, where, and how users access the network. For example, the combination of device profiling, posture assessment, and policy enforcement can be used to enforce the following BYOD policies:
- Allow employee-owned iPads access to the network, but only HTTP traffic
- Deny iPhones access to the network if they have been jail broken
- Grant corporate-owned Android devices full network access
As a trusted Cisco certified partner, Clearpath Solutions Group has demonstrated the expertise necessary to ensure success in solving your complex security challenges related to BYOD. Signup today and learn how to automate your BYOD policy.
PLUS – Register today and enter for a chance to win one of two iPad minis! Two lucky attendees will be selected as winners at the conclusion of the event.
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Time: 11:30 – 1 pm
Location: Fleming’s Steakhouse & Wine Bar
720 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202