By hosting Google Web-based messaging and collaboration apps with Clearpath, you’ll minimize your need for software and hardware and reduce your capital expenditures. Transitioning from Outlook to Gmail and Google calendar with Clearpath can cut as much as two-thirds of your operational costs.
Employees will be able to access their information anywhere, anytime, at no extra charge with mobile capabilities. Clearpath’s reliable 99.99% uptime guarantee lets you rest easy knowing that your employees’ productivity suites are up and running.
How It Works
- Users access Google Apps through a Web browser on their Google account.
- Once logged in, users can access and update documents, calendars and other collaborative devices as well as set up permissions indicating who else in your company can access those materials.
- When a file is complete, it can be “published,” which gives it a unique URL, or it can be exported. In the case of a text document, export options include PDF, Word, RTF, OpenOffice, and others.
Why Host Your Google Apps?
- Product knowledge - Clearpath’s professional services have extensive experience transitioning corporations from a Microsoft platform to a Google platform.
- Increase business value - Focus on collaboration and provide employees with the right applications to do their work.
- Universal access - Access your data from anywhere. Use Gmail or another client. Connect with IMAP, POP, Microsoft Outlook or from mobile (smartphone) devices.
- Enterprise-class service - Get better reliability than on-premises solutions, with a 99% uptime guarantee.
- Secure infrastructure - Multiple layers of protection keep your business data secure. Benefit from always up-to-date security patches.
- Go Green - Eliminate the need to procure hardware for collaboration and productivity tools.
Take the Next Step
Learn how hosted Google apps can solve your IT challenges. Schedule an appointment at 866.892.3154 today.