Facing a complex desktop upgrade cycle? Wishing your organization could cut its desktop costs? Looking for more computing flexibility for your employees? A Clearpath cloud desktop system could be your answer.
Why Choose a Clearpath Cloud Desktop?
Clearpath’s system – using VMware’s cutting-edge Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) – eliminates the need to deploy and maintain budget-busting, cumbersome desktop systems or the physical infrastructure required to support VDI. It allows your organization to host remote desktop machines while it frees your employees to enjoy the features of a portable PC.
With Clearpath, you can easily create a “CloudTop” virtual desktop environment that gives your employees access to a Windows desktop image from practically any device with an Internet connection – like a Web browser, iPad, iPhone, desktop, laptop, or thin client.
Is a Cloud Desktop a Good Fit for Your Organization?
While organizations of all sizes and types can benefit from a cloud desktop arrangement, it’s especially well suited for organizations with one or more of the following characteristics:
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Involved with education (K-12, college) or with education departments
- Facing a costly PC refresh cycle
- Provide external application access or software training
Benefits of a Clearpath Cloud Desktop
- Sharply lowers your desktop operating costs
- Gives workers more flexibility and control
- Boosts employee productivity and creativity
- Eliminates the expensive desktop refresh cycle
- Lengthens service life for existing desktop hardware
- Runs new applications that require more resources with ease
- Makes upgrading simpler
- Enhances security and compliance
Take the Next Step
Learn how a Clearpath cloud desktop system can solve your desktop challenges. Schedule an appointment at 866.892.3154 today.