The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of executive meetings
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Assist executives with preparation of presentation materials
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Coordinate office activities and schedules; develop and recommend office procedures and systems; ensure smooth office operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent calendar management skill, including the coordination of executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Detail orientated and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Standard office administration practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment
- Positive attitude!
Clearpath Operations is a leading IT infrastructure solutions provider that solves businesses’ data management challenges. We help you store, protect and manage your organization’s most valuable asset – information – while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business. Storage, virtualization, and datacenter technologies are the core of Clearpath Operations offerings. We’ve also developed competencies in complementary technologies including Microsoft® technologies (Active Directory and Exchange), DBMS solutions (Oracle® and Microsoft® SQL Server) and networking technologies (network design and management, routers and routing systems, and security). These skill-sets coupled with our strong manufacturer partnerships allow Clearpath to provide our customers with an integrated solution to storage management and ILM including Fiber channel SAN, IP storage solutions, data protection and recovery management, disaster recovery, compliance and branch office solutions.
Clearpath takes a consultative approach to its client engagements which are based on trusted relationships and deep subject-matter expertise.
Clearpath offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide employee healthcare and dental insurance options, vision discount plans, free long-term and short-term disability insurance, free term life insurance coverage and a 401k retirement plan. Clearpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, simply email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]