eHealth Initiative’s 2nd Annual National Forum on Data and Analytics in Healthcare will occur August 1-2, 2013 at the Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center in the Washington, DC area and will bring together providers, payors, researchers, clinicians, and industry leaders focused on the use of analytics to improve clinical, financial and administrative decisions at critical points in the healthcare system. Learn more.
This two-day event will feature a series of brief case studies and interactive multi-stakeholder panels on integrating different systems and transforming data into actionable healthcare intelligence. This conference will provide detailed and practical instruction on how to effectively manage and use data across healthcare, research, and surveillance. Stop by the Clearpath table at Booth #15 to speak with our team and enter to win an iPad Mini!
2013 DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Achieving Quality Improvement Through Data and Analytics
- Leveraging Analytics to Facilitate Accountable Care
- Integration of Big Data and EHR Systems
- Predictive Analytics for Genomics and Personalized Medicine
- Policy/Privacy Issues in the Era of Big Data & Analytics
- Care Transformation in Oregon and the Use of Data and Analytics
- Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Analytics
- Analytic Techniques for Community, Population Health Management and Surveillance
- Driving Down Healthcare Costs: Using Data and Analytics to Achieve Savings
- Building the Business Case for Data Analytics